Live Well, Feel Great, and Have Energy to Do What Matters!
Commit to two months with me.
Commit to two months for yourself.
Start where you are and go where you want to go.
You want to wake up feeling awesome…
Rested, energized and ready to live a full life.
You know that when you feel good, you can make a big impact on what’s important.
But you feel you’re just not at your best.
You might get surprised sometimes at how you look or how your body feels, like things aren’t gliding as easily or smoothly as before.
Or maybe you don’t have as much energy as you’d like.
You might already be working out and being active when you can, and trying to eat healthy foods most of the time.
Or you really want to be doing those things, but haven’t been able to make the good habits stick.
You’d like to feel you are making progress, getting stronger, more flexible, more able.
You want to feel good in your clothes and your skin.
You’re willing to put in the time and work, and you want some help.
I want to help you. I want you to feel great!
- See your health and wellbeing as integral to achieving your goals
- Want guidance on what to do and what to eat
- Are willing and ready to make your health a top priority
- Are hopeful about the future
- Want to get everything you need in one place
- Want one-on-one coaching
- Want or need to do your workouts, yoga, and cardio at home or outside on a flexible schedule (whenever you can fit it in to your wonderful life)
- This is a big one …You are ready to limit alcohol to three drinks per week for the duration of the program.
- Thorough assessment of movement, biometrics, diet, and lifestyle
- Personalized Movement Plan – photos and/or video recording of yoga postures and exercises customized for your specific health conditions and movement limitations
- Safe and effective exercise guidance
- Weekly guidance on effective changes to your eating habits
- Pantry Purge guidance on what to throw out
- Grocery Shopping Coach
- Meal Planning & Food Prep assistance
- Ten hours with me working on your goals, fitness, and nutrition
- Videos, audio, and downloads for immediate and practical application in your real life
- I stay up on current research and give it to you in simple action steps.
- Support, Encouragement, and Answers to your Questions via phone & text
- Guidance, Care, and Accountability
- Eight weeks of Focus on What’s Important!
- Time – approximately 5 hours per week for exercise and food prep. The first four weeks are more intense with an extra hours needed for assessments, goal-setting, pantry purge, grocery shopping, meal planning and personal training lessons.
- Physical, mental, and emotional commitment. If the first two weeks do not meet your needs, I offer a pro-rated refund. Here’s a secret …Almost any system will work if you stick with it. So stick with it!
- True desire to eat real food, when you’re hungry, and stop when you are full.
- Being present and honest with yourself and with me.
- You might receive resistance from people who don’t want you to change. You may have to make new boundaries to protect your self-care efforts.
If you think BOOST is not for you, that’s OK! You can work with me by the hour for coaching or training. Contact me anytime. And if you just want to stay in touch, please subscribe to the newsletter!