Wake Up Feeling Awesome...
Commit to two months with me.
Commit to two months for yourself.
Start where you are and go where you want to go.
You know that when you feel good, you can make a big impact on what’s important.
But you feel you’re just not at your best.
You might get surprised sometimes at how you look or how your body feels, like things aren’t gliding as easily or smoothly as before.
Or maybe you don’t have as much energy as you’d like.
You might already be working out and being active when you can, and trying to eat healthy foods most of the time.
Or you really want to be doing those things, but haven’t been able to make the good habits stick.
You’d like to feel you are making progress, getting stronger, more flexible, more able.
You want to feel good in your clothes and your skin.
You’re willing to put in the time and work, and you want some help.
I want to help you. I want you to feel great!
- Are willing and ready to make your health a top priority
- Want one-on-one coaching
- Want or need to do your workouts, yoga, and cardio at home or outside on a flexible schedule (whenever you can fit it in to your wonderful life)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Thorough assessment of movement, biometrics, diet, and lifestyle
- Personalized Movement Plan - photos and/or video recording of yoga postures and exercises customized for your goals
- Five Star Eating program and membership in the community
- Shopping, Kitchen Purge, Meal Planning & Food Prep assistance
- In-person time with me working on your goals, fitness, and nutrition
- Videos, audio, and downloads for immediate and practical application in your real life
- I stay up on current research and give it to you in simple action steps.
- Support, Encouragement, and Answers to your Questions via phone & text
- Guidance, Care, and Accountability
- Eight weeks of Focus on What’s Important!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO PUT IN:
- Time – approximately 5 hours per week for exercise and food prep.
- Physical, mental, and emotional commitment. If the first two weeks do not meet your needs, I offer a pro-rated refund. Here’s a secret …Almost any system will work if you stick with it. So stick with it!
- Being present and honest with yourself and with me.
In the meantime, here’s some more info on what BOOST is really like. Keep scrolling…
Boost (Dictionary.com): to lift or raise by pushing from behind or below; to advance or aid by speaking well of; to promote; to increase or raise; an act that helps one’s progress, morale, efforts.
BOOST is a two month commitment between you and me – to make your health a top priority, and to do everything we can so that you learn new health habits and stick to them.
You may use BOOST to:
- Build a strong foundation of healthy living skills for the rest of your life
- Lose fat, Get stronger, Get leaner, Get ready for an event or trip
- Improve health through nutritious food choices and movement you enjoy.
The idea is to give you a boost, a kick-start, to set up a foundation for healthy living skills you can use the rest of your life.
BOOST is Personal. I only take on a few clients at a time. I’d rather help a few people make real change than give partial attention to many people. So during our two months (and really forever) you are important to me. I will ask you a lot of questions about your lifestyle and your preferences and tailor the program to meet your needs.
BOOST is not..
Yes You Can…
|Bootcamp||Integrate into your life custom movement routines that feel good|
|Generic Diet which you can find in any book or website||Learn to choose foods based on nutrition value, and replace foods and habits that lead to weight gain|
|Quick Fix||Make long term changes|
|Group Class||Work personally and privately. You are unique and important to me.|
|Rigid system with Set Rules and Curriculum||Make your own choices related to your real life, schedule, career, and family.|
If you want someone to prescribe exactly what meals to eat and bully you to exercise, I’m not the right coach for you.
If you want expert guidance in making your own path to joyful health, let’s do it!
My method works because…We base choices on eternal, truthful principles and simple, effective strategies. My recommendations are backed by science and personal experience.
|Eat Real Food.||Weekly food goals to progressively “nutrify” your food choices. Choose foods that are Real, Whole, Nutrient-Dense, Low-Glycemic, Organic when possible, and Anti-Inflammatory.|
|You are Mind Body Spirit.||Thorough and ongoing assessment of your unique needs in the context of your real life. We don’t stop with food and movement; we address sleep, stress, recovery and lifestyle as needed.|
|Healthy movement leads to overall health.||Minimize movement problems and postural imbalances so that your whole system runs more smoothly. Your exercise homework is based on my 15+ years of experience with yoga and functional biomechanics.|
|What You Focus on Grows.||Goal-setting and goal-achieving is supported by neuroscience. Learn how to train your brain to change your behavior.|
Together we make a plan that works because it is:
Natural – You do what feels right for you. You might have to unlearn some behaviors that felt right in the past, but were based on clouded judgement.
Effective – You choose the habits and behaviors that create the results you want. If you want it badly enough, you will change your actions!
Fun – Life is way too short to spend time doing things you dislike. We will find ways to move, prep food, and create healthy habits based on what you truly enjoy.
Want more info? Email me at email@example.com and let’s talk about it.
If BOOST isn’t for you, or not right now, and there’s some other way I can help you, please reach out. I’d like to know, and I’ll help if I can. In the meantime, check out the complimentary information in the Blog and Resources pages, and make sure you stay up on Choose Joyful Health news by signing up for the newsletter.